Fuchs Titan CFX SAE 10W-30 5L Pack.
A multigrade performance engine oil for petrol, light diesel, LPG and E10 fuelled engines. Suitable for late model European and Japanese vehicles.
TITAN CFX SAE 10W-30 is specially formulated to meet the demands of late generation petrol engines as well as light commercial diesel. Formulated to increase service intervals, TITAN CFX SAE 10W-30 will also aid in the reduction of fuel consumption whilst providing optimal protection against engine wear.
Suitable for late generation naturally aspirated and turbo charged petrol powered engines. Also suitable for light commercial diesel applications. Although flushing is strongly recommended, TITAN CFX SAE 10W-30 is compatible with all high quality branded low viscosity engine oils.
- Compatible with all engine seals and gaskets
- Excellent protection against wear due to stable lubricating film at full-throttle operation
- High Viscosity Index for increased engine circulation-Providing Improved fuel economy and increased engine wear protection
- Low volatility - Reducing oil consumption
- Protects against sludging - Minimal engine deposits for cleaner engine protection
- Provides excellent start up performance and engine efficiency, especially for vehicles used in city and suburban driving g conditions
- Suitable for use where a GF-5 is specified.
- API SN/CF
- ILSAC GF-5
- SAE Grade 10W-30