Fuchs Titan SuperSyn D1 SAE 5W-30 7 Litre Pack.
TITAN Supersyn D1 SAE 5W-30 is an Ultra High Performance Engine Oil for passenger cars with gasoline engines. The innovative technology of TITAN Supersyn D1 SAE 5W-30 offers highest performance and multipurpose application, along with the highest efficiency and reliability. Additionally TITAN Supersyn D1 SAE 5W-30 keeps turbo chargers and intercoolers clean. All these properties are leading to lower fuel consumption of minimum 1.9% in Seq. VID (ASTM D 7589) engine tests compared to the reference oil.
TITAN Supersyn D1 SAE 5W-30 fulfils engine oil requirements for vehicles requiring dexos1™ - Gen 2, API SN-RC and ILSAC GF-5 or the corresponding previous specifications. ILSAC GF5 is often used as basis specification by Toyota, Honda, Hyundai/Kia, Nissan, Mazda and Chrysler which offers a wide range of applications for this product. TITAN Supersyn D1 SAE 5W-30 was developed to offer low speed pre-ignition protection and an improved vehicle performance in GM applications.
TITAN Supersyn D1 SAE 5W-30 is not suitable for diesel engines. TITAN Supersyn D1 SAE 5W-30 is miscible and compatible with conventional branded engine oils. However, intermixtures with other oils should be avoided in order to fully utilise the product’s benefits. Respectively a complete oil change is recommended when converting to TITAN Supersyn D1 SAE 5W-30. For information on product safety and proper disposal please refer to the latest Safety Data Sheet.
• Low oil consumption due to minimum evaporative loss
• Excellent wear protection even under high permanent load with maximum power output
• Inhibits deposits in engines and turbochargers, thus excellent operation reliability and reduced maintenance costs
• Useable in many different gasoline engines because of ILSAC GF-5 and dexos1™ - Gen 2
• API SP RC • ILSAC GF-6A Approvals
• dexos 1™ - Gen 2 (D135ACAJ075) FUCHS
• FORD WSS-M2C929-A
• FORD WSS-M2C946-A
• FIAT 9.55535-CR1
• CHRYSLER MS 6395
• GM 6094M
• GM 4718M