Fuchs Coolant Maintain Fricofin LL Premix 5 litre
Premium Performance Coolant Additive based on monoethylene glycol. Free from nitrite, amine, phosphate and silicates. Product dyeing: orange Around the clock reliability – at any temperature The FUCHS MAINTAIN range of workshop and service products is a comprehensive portfolio of coolants, brake fluids and fuel additives. These offer your vehicle optimum protection at all times.
MAINTAIN products match with nearly every vehicle type and offer the best possible protection together with the latest technology Antifreeze. For reliable protection at any time of the year Antifreeze must meet many requirements, as an average of around 150 liters of coolant are pumped through the cooling circuit of a typical passenger vehicle every minute. One third of the heat generated during combustion is dissipated into the atmosphere via the coolant. The coolant itself passes over more than 100 different materials and must be compatible with all of these.
Only premium products like the MAINTAIN FRICOFIN range offer certified safety and are capable of fulfilling all tasks and requirements expected of modern antifreeze, such as:
- Antifreeze, i.e. reliable prevention of liquids freezing, even at extremely low temperatures.
- Protection from soiling/deposits to keep the entire cooling circuit working properly in the long term.
- Protection from overheating, for example if sufficient heat dissipation is no longer guaranteed due to soiling deposits.
- Protection from aging and oxidation, so that the protective effect of the coolant remains intact throughout the entire duration of the respective service interval. Particularly important:
- Corrosion protection to reliably eliminate the risk of damage to any metallic materials in the cooling circuit, such as cast iron, cast aluminium, steel and brass.
Without proper coolant, the cooling system provides ideal conditions for corrosion thanks to its high temperatures and large volume of water. Deep rust spots/pitting can occur in the metal, potentially causing the coolant pump or the entire cooling system to fail. This can ultimately lead to extremely costly engine damage.
The MAINTAIN FRICOFIN range of coolants reliably prevents corrosion. The key components here are so-called corrosion inhibitors. They bond with the metals in the cooling system and form a wafer thin, yet extremely strong protective layer on their surface.
ASTM D 3306 TYPE I ASTM D 6210 TYPE I-FF BS 6580:2010 SAE J814 FORD WSS-M97-B44-D JAGUAR LAND ROVER STJLR.651.5003 FVV Heft R443 KSM 2142 UNE 26-361-88/1
- ASTM D 3306 Type III
- ASTM D6210 Type III-FF
- BS 6580: 2010
- FORD WSS-M97-B44-D
- FVV Heft R443
- JAGUAR/LANDROVER STJLR.651.5003
- KSM 2142
- SAE J814
- UNE 26-361-88/1
- AFNOR NFR 15-601 Type I
- CUMMINS (ISBe ENGINES AT DAF AND LEYLAND)
- HYUNDAI MS 591-08
- PSA B 71 5110
- VW TL 774 D/F (G12+ / different colour)
- VAUXHALL GME L130
- RENAULT 41-01-001/--S TYPE D
- AS 2108-2004
- ASTM D 4985
- ADE (Atlantis Diesel Engines)
- BAIC Group Foton Q-FPT 2313005-2013
- Bez.Reg.Arnsbg. E126.96.36.199-2011-1
- JOHN DEERE JDM H5
- CATERPILLAR MAK A4.05.09.01
- CUMMINS CES 14603, CES 14439
- MACK 014 GS 17009
- MAZDA MEZ MN 121D
- SAAB B 040 1065
- SKODA 61-0-0257
- SAE J1034
- JIS K2234
- JASO M325
- CNH MAT 3624
- CHRYSLER MS 12106
- DAF 74002
- GM GMW 3420 (6277M)
- MAN 324 TYPE SNF
- CAT / MWM TR 0199-99-2091
- DEUTZ DQC CB-14
- FIAT 9.55523
- KOMATSU AF-NAC (ready mix) (07.892 (2009))
- LIEBHERR MD 1-36-130
- MB 325.3
- TOYOTA TSK 2601G-8A
- VOLVO 128 6083/002(=VOLVO TRUCKS VOLVO CE, from MY 2005, VOLVO
- ENTA from MY 05/2010)
- DETROIT DIESEL 93K217
- AS/NZS 2108:2004 Type A