Fuchs UNILUBE CHAIN And BAR Medium 20L Pack .
A high quality range of lubricants designed to lubricate chains, bars and wire ropes. Formulated with a high level of adhesion, anti-wear and corrosion protection properties.
The UNILUBE CHAIN and BAR range is designed for the lubrication of both fixed and mobile equipment which is operating under normal to harsh conditions. They contain additives which allow for improved adhesion to the components for reduced fling-off, as well as excellent anti-wear and corrosion protection properties to ensure the long life of the equipment. The UNILUBE CHAIN and BAR range can be used on chains and bars in all applications from home use to the harshest forestry applications, as well as fixed and mobile equipment. For wire ropes the product has excellent penetrating properties to ensure that the product protects the rope from the inside, as well as forming a barrier on the surface of the rope to assist in reducing overall wear.
The UNILUBE CHAIN and BAR range consists of three viscosities:
- UNILUBE CHAIN and BAR Light ISO VG 100 Winter Use
- UNILUBE CHAIN and BAR Medium ISO VG 150 Winter/Summer Use
- UNILUBE CHAIN and BAR Heavy ISO VG 220 Summer Use
Chainsaws, chains, forestry equipment, timber processing equipment, saws, wire ropes and logging equipment. Also suitable for use in automatic lubricators.
- Extended life of chains
- Extended bar life
- Reduced fling off of lubricant
- Excellent corrosion protection
- High adhesiveness
- Penetrates to ensure reduced internal wear of chains & wire ropes
- Penetrates to provide internal corrosion protection
- Minimises wear of chains, bars and wire ropes
- Reduced lubricant consumption
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Products fully miscible with each other
- No purging